Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where Am I?

...or where have I been? Why hasn't this site been updated in a while?

I've been refinishing five huge pieces of furniture to the point of pain, diving kids to events and classes and the library, doing laundry and dishes, and trying to get read for school...

It ahs been pretty exciting, though. Renee and Brad are expecting again, with the little one due in March. Brenna has become very possessive of her mommy. She knows that something is going on, but how much is not easy to tell.

Now that things are settling down (except for my desire to redo the dining room table), maybe I will blog more. I'll fill y'all in on the latest about our Girl Scout Troop (if it happens - I don't have any clue what's going on with leadership.) You'll get all the down-and-dirty on our school year. And more updates on furniture!

No comments: